Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Dan Wood
on 2003-09-15
 Joystick

I've been tyring to get my Logic 3 PC Stike joystick to work with Yape for ages, can't for the life of me get it to work.

The stick works fine on PC games and the game controllers control panel option shows the cross hairs moving ok and fires ok. However when i activate joystick emulation and use pc joystick, i just get lots of DDDDDDDDDDDDDD across the screen.

When loading a game it doesn't get recognised at all, no matter if I change ports either.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Dan

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-15
 Re: Joystick

Sounds like the so-called "dead zone" of your joystick is too small for Yape, so it keeps pushing to the left (hence the D's on the screen). Dead zone is ~20% at the moment, but I want to make it user configurable once.

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-16

However, the newest build of Yape i have seems like not emulating joystick at all... happy

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-09-16

Joystick emulation doesn't seem to work when Yape is set up for emulating less than 64K RAM...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-16

I have placed the joystick control keys to the numeric pad recently. The joystick bug in the <64KB modes indeed persists, but it has been fixed in the latest beta already.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024