Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-08
 Demo Results.

Should of been:
1st 'LOD is back!' by Csabo of LOD
and
2nd 'Ikaruga' by Cosine

I'm surprised it was around the other way. Although both excellent 'LOD is Back' offered it all and more with wicked presentation all the way, great use of (TED) music to match and as a bonus you could play Csabo's games wink

I guess many of you voted for 'Ikaruga' because of its eye candy wink The girl was amazing! And yes I had to think hard about the 2 demos of whoes was the best because it was very close. happy

Congratulations to the winners happy

My votes where:
16k 1st - #07
16k 2nd - #04
16k 3rd - #11

128b 1st - #10
128b 2nd - #11
128b 3rd - #04

Greeting to Luca also! I enjoyed your mini Lone News happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-08
 Re: Demo Results.

Thanks for the congrats, m8! Congratulations to the winners: bubis and the Cosine team.

The big winner is the scene however, we have gained 11 excellent demos for our platform.

I'd like to let you all know that I just released the full source code for LOD is Back. Check it out if you are interested. It's freeware: do whatever you want with it.

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-08

I'm amazed that #4 in 128bytes was voted to 3rd place. What's so special about that matrix effect? happy) There were other 2 matrix effects (one of them is mine happy) which were technically more advanced.
Do not misunderstand me, i'm not blaming DCD, i'm blaming the voters! happy

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-08

Okay, #4 is only 6th, but 2 entries of bubis and 1 of Csabo scored higher, but the rule was that ONLY the best nomination per author can be included in the final results, so #4 gained 3 places happy But i still don't get it why is it voted up so much happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-09-09

Heyheyhey!
If you check my votesheets, you'll see I got them all! wink

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-09

Ahoy Luca, what's up?

Back to topReply to this topic