Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-31
 Re: Lando's time machine

By far the best is the one found on the title named "Sega Ages" for the Sega Saturn system. Arcade Perfect!

Dreamcast - Shenmue 2, you would have to play almost the whole Shemue 2 adventure before you find it Once you find it you can play it as a free play game from the Shenmue 2 collection disc 4.

Dreamcast - Yu Suzuki Gameworks VOL1 (Japan import only). Has the most wicked version of Power Drift out side of the arcades you ever did see! Also has (all these taken from Shenmue 2 code) After Buner, Space Harrier, Out Run and Hang-on.

Sega 32x - Very cool version of After Buner, runs at 30fps. It is cool and has everything the arcade has to offer!! I did find a rom for GENS but it did'nyt work. I own a 32X and After Buner btw wink

Sega MegaDrive - Not bad, but the limitaions of the machine and slow music puts you off. Was great in its day, try GENS (megadrive emu) and hunt it down wink

Master System - No comment wink

Game Boy Advance - "Sega Arcade Gallery", After Buner is set at one speed and there is no speed control or after burner. Its ok for a quick blast, GFX look nice, but this isn't going to bring memorys rushing back......

I do believe After Buner was available for the "PC engine" although I have never seen it. Awesome games machine from the late 80's!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024