Code Type:Machine code
Distribution:Freeware
Osotos Screenshot

Posted By

Luca
on 2024-08-30
10:59:55
 Re: Osotos

This is another interesting game by Inufuto, and it's based more on the singular solution of any level than on the instant reaction. And I must admit to prefer the latter over the former one. Nonetheless, the levels are well structured, and the difficulty progression is very well thought. Unfortunately, once again the commands are badly optimized – a common flaw if you're aiming to develop a general code to be compiled on more than one hundred systems – and this means that if you move up or down where there's no upper or lower ways, the code "reads" the following direction of the commands flow, arbitrary left or right, instead of doing nothing at all. Plus, bugs occasionally occur, for example here a broken block lacked to reappear, making the whole level impossible to be solved at all.

I casted a 7.2 vote, inviting all of you to cast votes for every prod: let us feel to being part of a scene!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2024-09-01
18:43:10
 Re: Osotos

I agree with your assessment, this game has more rigid solutions than some of Inufuto's other games. The real charm of those is getting into chaotic situations and then still pulling through. Here, either you have the solution for a level or you don't.

Still, it's his usual simplistic, clean, cute style; an 8 from me.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024