Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Dhoine
on 2003-08-08
 I'm Looking for game - don't remember name

Hi, I'm Dhoine (Poland). It's my first post here.
It was 16 years ago, when I became happy C16's owner.
Several days ago I've downloaded YAPE emulator - and I've started to remember old times. I've played some games that I used to play looong time ago. But unfortunatelly, I cannot find one game (I don't remember its name). Let me describe it:

You're inside a labirynth full of robots. There are 2 kinds of robots: smaller - destroyable, and bigger - unbreakable. You can move in 8 directions, when FIRE is pressed, you can shoot in those directions. When small robot is hit - it dissapear, if you hit big robot - it freezes for a couple of seconds. One level is square 5x5 rooms. The goal is to reach center of labirynth and destroy something inside (I don't remebmer what). There was some barriers, walls and doors too.

Now - can anyone help me? Does anyone know name of this game?
Thaks a lot for every answers.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-08-08
 Re: I'm Looking for game - don't remember name

Sounds like Berks to me. Note that there were 2 versions of it!

Posted By

Noro
on 2003-08-08

I would say Berks 3 is the correct answer, it was also my favourite many years ago.

Posted By

Dhoine
on 2003-08-08

Thanks Attila - it's BERKS3 - I've just downloaded and checked it. I've also found a map (and it's 5x6, not 5x5 as I mentioned).
Now I have some robots to kick and several keys to find happy
Thanks a lot and CYA!

PS. Another great game I found was TomThumb. But when I took a look at the map...I didn't know tht game is so huge!
Now - playing on keyboard, it's hard to me to reach third level happy I have to practise.... more practise...

And Kickstart of course - first game that made my nights sleepless happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024