Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mosh
on 2003-08-05
 Anyone know...

... what this is?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2744768239&category=1247

The tape has both VIC20 and C16 on it, is it for the VIC20 with some kind of product number that just happens to be C16 or are there versions for both machines on the tape?

Maybe Luca knows something about this tape?

Posted By

MC
on 2003-08-05
 Re: Anyone know...

maybe some very simple basic programs?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-08-05

Basic programs would explain the two machines listed. My guess is that it's a 'pirate' tape: someone just dumped VIC-20 and C16 games on each side of the tape and sold it... Maybe not. We might have to buy one just to find out...

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-08-05

"Super Commodore" was a paper about Commodore published in Italy by Jackson editor. The papers were released in newsstands with tapes for c64, c16 and vic20, containing original software written in basic. It was a rarity to see in Italian newsstands, usually full of hacked software tapes!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-08-05

It's so good when someone knows! That reminds me, I better start working on that publications section. If it was ready, now I could bug you to add this magazine! wink

Posted By

SVS
on 2003-08-06

OK I wanted to do a surprise, but the post needs a reply. I HAVE the fist 3 numbers of that mag, with their tapes. I was waiting to buy a scanner to send the covers.
I'm not sure the programs are all in BASIC, the utilities yes, but if I well remember, some games were not too bad as graphic. Many years have passed...
Ah another bad news, my tape unit is out of service, so it could be a problem if someone ask for the software...
Are you interested in titles of them (cassettes' dir).

S\_/S the time searcher!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024