Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2023-12-09
03:48:37
 Re: Into the Eagles Nest color correction

@Csabo Thank you for the release, it is so great to have nice intros, great music, proper starter screen and CORRECT colors within the game.
I wish it would have been available back in the 80s.
I have a bright memory when I was (9 - delete) 'I dunno how many years old", we were outside in a park with the class and the teachers. My classmade explained me exactly this game, as his latest fun on C64 (his parents were pretty rich, BTW). I had no clue what is the name of that game, but the concept burned into my brain. He explained the game so vivid and exact, when I saw the MB release, I knew this IS the game. (BTW right after this talk in the park we played some football and I broke my arm really bad... LOL)

@Luca well, I felt it is the same game with corrected colors, no trainer used happy Thank you for being a man with honor and not deleting my highscore, I worked a lot on it :-)

Anyhow, I just made a new record with the recently released OFFICIAL Csabo game, I am looking for the other gamers too.
Frankly speaking, I feel too alone there as #1, pretty unusual feeling, as I am not a great gamer happy

(BTW after one bottle of wine my reaction time is avg 205 ms - test yours! https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024