Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Murphy
on 2023-09-09
04:02:07
 TED Vibes part 2

TED Vibes 2The TED Vibes musicdisk got a sequel.

For TED Vibes 2, 15 musicians from 9 countries joined to create music for the TED chip. Some of them are veteran musicians from the SID and AY scene.

The result was an exciting and stylistically very diverse collection of music. The brilliant graphics were created by Pal / Offence, a well-known pixel artist from c64 and Amiga scene.

Posted By

Spektro
on 2023-09-10
04:02:07
 Re: TED Vibes part 2

These music boxes are great! TED's harsh and electric-noise-like sound has its own charm when used properly.

Posted By

jammerc64
on 2023-09-10
05:55:47

Splendid work and it was an honour to be a part of this disk <3 Thx!

Cheers!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2023-09-10
11:01:37

Jammer I congratulate to you for the music in this software. It was my top pick during the development process, I always praised it to the guys in the recent weeks. Nevertheless, all the other music are good, with TED standards, of which I have never been a big fan, no secret happy Big thanks to everyone involved in this project, let's promote our platform happy

Posted By

5tarbuck
on 2023-09-11
15:09:00

Another collection of awesome songs. Thanks to everyone who was involved... you are fantastic!

Posted By

Unreal
on 2023-09-12
04:34:35

Greasend Lightning is cool, it has a very good drum!

Posted By

dLst
on 2023-09-13
04:07:36

Great work! I forgot that there are 15 musics and listen only the first 12 for days happy

Posted By

Murphy
on 2023-09-13
18:13:50

@dLst Thanks! Yes, it needs a little improvement in UX to make it clear when the list is not finished.
I plan to make a SD2IEC compatible version of all my releases, that will include this improvement.

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-09-14
02:04:38

Yes @dLst I totally second you, I did the same mistake grin That's why me and Murphy have pondered about some more UI embedded indications, but I have to admit that the deadline was so close, and the stuff would eventually have needed some more important last day's debugging sessions, which looked as pre-eminent. Happy to know that they will arguably be implemented in the SD2IEC version of the music box, hope there will be chance for a SD2IEC version for TED Vibes too, then.

And, last but not least, sincere congrats to Murphy, Pal, and all the other musicians, for their dedication, culminated in the revolutionary result of letting the audience perceive the unexpected versality of the TEDsound, which can be apparently approached and used in so many different ways.

Oh btw, if the generic you have appreciated a release...well cast a vote!

Posted By

Murphy
on 2023-09-14
14:59:12

Thank you Luca for finally making a great music for the project!

I'll be honest, the bugfix was done quickly, most of the last day was spent on an intro, which in the end due to lack of polish and running out of memory were not used in the project. :)

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2023-09-30
04:16:05

bounce

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024