Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

GeTE
on 2023-08-23
04:13:11
 Re: Lost Wipeout Game by Puls4r

@Mad, I love reading fantasy stories but I am not able to believe it in reality. Normally. But according the impact on you this year, I am convinced that I was on the extensions (very far on the outer edge) of the shock waves to feel them too. After designing two decals for a NES-style-gamepad for Mike from RetroGameBoyz he only went in production with the C64-version (no Mini-DIN-supplier in the US). Therefore I have gone further with the idea to have one for C16 and plus/4. My process of designing is always slow and therefore I went on to have a special Pet's-Rescue-gamepad with modded housing, buttons and my own decals there. But wouldn't it be great to have a short run of them to create a limited edition of the boxed version like the one that will be with Sam's Journey for NES this year at poly.play? I restarted my project, when I stumbled across Thomas' PCB he offers under the brand AutumnHippo.

I went to Psytronik's side (https://www.psytronik.net/newsite/index.php/plus4) and everything seemed ok. Then I went further and only Pet's Rescue was left on the page, even not the newer Lykia (Okeeeey? I was surprised for the first time then). Some time later there was no C16 or plus/4 software left any more (https://binaryzone.org/retrostore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=mif6monefcc00pei5a7imn2q27). And even later a new side launched and all the great C16 and plus/4 software were completely gone (https://psytronik.bigcartel.com/products). What the fuck had happened there?

Don't get me wrong, I am not personally injured at all (and my collection became even rare after this castling): There will be a generic gamepad for C16 and plus/4 made by AutumnHippo anyway (hopefully with my decal) and I will get my special Pet's-Rescue-gamepad too, even if that will be the only one in the world then, only for me and in my boxed game, and not as a gimmick for the rest of the customers in Psytronics stock. But I felt that something strange happened and nearly all in the product range there was your baby! I was not able to understand and now I believe it must have been you in the epicenter of a bad fate, conspiracy or - as you believe - divine purpose that ran around trying to rub out your legacy from the web.

Why do I want to adress you here with these words? Just because to let you now, whatever force there is trying to sabotage your code and pushing your achievements in oblivion, it will not success! We all here preserve your output on our disks, on our SD-Cards, HDDs and in boxed versions on our shelves. And we will defend them! Whenever you might think all what you have done was meaningless, it wasn't. For us here, your work was and is important - YOU are important! - not only for what you will do in the future, even more for all you contributed in the past. Take your break as you need it, but never forget us behind you as mental support (and remember Lavina's words whenever you think of deleting your work once more).

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024