Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2023-08-20
17:24:39
 Re: Lost Wipeout Game by Puls4r

I am off this forum anyways a bit. My mental health is actually well. There is no need to belittle me because talking of something like sacrifice or something. I was in a terrible state some months ago, thatswhy you didn't hear anything from me here. I almost got completely killed from a spiritual and worldly perspective. There was a possibility for me to loose everything including my home. My family acted extremely vicious against me and all the people outside seemed to hate me. In my flat there people from time to time and my computer was under heavy attacks, people altered lines of code, my compilers where extremely malicious I got several different virus warnings whilst coding from my own programs. I got harddrive filling stuff. The disc space got reduced by several mb per second or so, when I deinstalled visual studio that effect was gone. When compiling visual studio projects Kaspersky VPN was jumping on and sometimes the code reverted to earlier states. There where many lines changed in my code. Code which worked already 100% flawlessly was altered to complete crap and didn't do anything meaningful anymore. I don't want to mention what all happened but there was a lot of "sh..t" going on with me and my worldly state. Some "entity" tried to delete me or something, it felt very weird. Even losing almost any credibility in family and to strangers was very very strange. I was almost a "nobody" without any right to live for some people it seemed (to me). Very strange situation. Besides this I was incorporated in integration measures of the German working agency.. These guys did put me into a program for the hardest and non reintegratable people.. And so on.. And so on.. Ah the agency also put a 3 month money cut on me and even wanted the little money back the already paid me. And so on on on.. It really was no fun at all. (please Csabo don't delete this comment, if possible)..

Somehow I got help from angels (and I really mean that).. I don't want to talk here in the forum about that anymore (I know it offends most people here). That's why the stuff in my Youtube video description. I promise to not put my experiences here into the forum. But I really will talk about that wherever I want in my non p4world forum times.. For me angels (and stuff) are real, and they do stuff to help people which are heavily attacked on a spiritual level.. Anyways the post was about the game stuff not about angels or stuff..

(people "acting off" also is a form of "hate"(spiritually), and is also connected to "beeing nobody"..)

Have fun!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024