Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-07-22
 Check this site

They are selling some "brand new" C16 games in mint condition for a very favourable price.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-07-22
 Re: Check this site

Nice find! Those "Woolie" packs look just lovely! I bet even Lando haven't seen them bundled like this wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-07-22

He has on eBay, but I never saw them back in the golden days.. Guess I already had them from else where wink

Very rare for any C16/Plus4 games to sealed. I mean they never were!! So this packaging is unique to a handfull of Mastertronics releases. Maybe Toys'r'Us did their own thing aswell??? Long time ago, to long to remember.

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-07-23

Take a look at the Rockman sealed pack on that page. Both Toys'R'Us and Woolworths sold many Mastertronic games in that packaging style.

In fact (if I remember correctly), Toys'R'Us and Woolworths sold only Mastertronic games...

The annoying thing about that packaging was that you couldn't see the screenies on the back cover until you opened it happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-07-23

Well, when you think about it, the cover artwork always looked better than the actual screens. So 'hiding' the cassette back with the screenshots could have been deliberate wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-07-23

Thats almost true of a number C16/Plus4 games wink
If it didn't have a piccy on the back or inside you almost knew it wasn't going to be, lets say hot. wink

At the best of times a 100 lines of text could sell a game that had no privew images to view, but when you got home you found there were more line to read in the cover than the game code its self wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024