Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-04-11
07:15:13
 Re: Revision 2023

The Plus/4 Revision's releases plus the fantastic addon of the extensive explained VolBass are nothing less than totally fantastic! Congratulations to all the great guys involved in those unbelievable projects! Clearly I casted votes anywhere they've been archived!

@edhellon beg your pardon to have missed the very last test on the real machine due to my being away from home, anyway as we said, at that point the intro was in a safety zone beyond any suspect of flaw. And you all won!

@Murphy TED Vibes represents a sort of milestone to be noted and remembered, as I feel inside this project the challenge to promote the TED sound as a proper Micromusic device (I remember I had the chance to chitchat about Micromusic with Csabo recently, too...). I myself attempted to break this cultural barrier years ago, presenting a C16 tune in a generic music compo, so you can value how important is for me to see a stunning product like TED Vibes presented in a big party!
What a pity I didn't get picked up to join the musicians' roster! But I'll do my best in the future, in order to improve my TEDsound skills and reach a good level of quality in order to match those long running TEDsound composers grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024