Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2023-02-26
13:29:12
 Usagyuuun Kniffel!

Usagyuuun Kniffel screenshotThe newest member of Plus/4 World is Sirhadisen, and our new friend from Germany is here to gift us his first game: Usagyuuun Kniffel! It's a multiplayer Yahtzee game with some elements from the "Quan Inc." franchise (Usagyuuun and friends).

This project was a long time coming. Sirhadisen writes:

I started programming back in 1987, but I was too young to comprehend machine code in the limited time I was allowed to sit in front of a 60Hz screen. In April 2022 my nephew found an old book on machine language for the Plus4 and I decided to make up for what I missed in my childhood using the great resources that can be found on the internet nowadays XD.

The result of that work is now here for all to enjoy. Be sure to check it out!

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-02-26
13:29:12
 Re: Usagyuuun Kniffel!

It's so fresh, congrats! Why a solitaire 1 player option hasn't been considered, in order to lauch the challenge against the preexistent vanity board's scores?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2023-02-28
08:27:27

I've never heard of "Quan Inc", but once I looked it up, I kinda remembered seeing it in places (just didn't know what it was called).

It's a neat little game happy I think for these types of games, developing them is more fun that actually playing it wink

Posted By

Sirhadisen
on 2023-02-28
15:52:35

Thanks @Luca. At least half of my friends asked why there is no single player mode. An honorable Yahtzee AI was too challenging. Yet I recommend "Reinforcement Learning for Solving Yahtzee" by Minhyung Kang wink. @Csabo: I agree, you must like Yahtzee a lot, but I do :) I am sure it will get even more enjoyable once I've added more effects and tunes.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024