Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-02-22
02:52:41
 TEDzakking Everywhere

TEDzakkerPerfecting perfection? Yes, Hermit can! You need to compose sophisticated TED music for your forthcoming productions, but you aren't properly at home, so you can't handy have the proper emulator or the real machine, right? Now you can!

Hermit has released TEDzakker 1.2, the third incarnation of the TED music editor which pushed the sound editing capabilities on the TED machines beyond their limits, easily becoming the darling of 8bit music composers and demo makers. And from this 1.2 version, it's going crossplatform! As you can see into our Tools section, there are now two new distributions of TEDzakker 1.2 to be directly used on modern OSes: TEDzakker WIN for all of you Bill's BFFs, and TEDzakker Linux for the Rebel Alliance out there.

From now, you don't have any valid excuse for not experimenting on in your composing skills: use it literally anywhere.

Posted By

Murphy
on 2023-02-23
02:52:41
 Re: TEDzakking Everywhere

Wow, that's amazing.

This made it much easier to use, and special thanks for the coder-friendly improvements.

Posted By

Verona
on 2023-03-01
14:28:01

Már írtam privátban is, de HATALMAS KÖSZÖNET A LINUX PORTÉRT !!!!

És a fejlesztésekért is !!!

(És pont most van Manjaro-m és nem Linux Mint-em... Nem baj, megoldottam !!!)

Még egyszer HÁLÁS KÖSZÖNETEM !!!!!!

Majd elfelejtettem ! Délest nevében is köszönöm !!!

Long Live the Rebel Alliance !!!

I have already written privately, but HUGE THANKS FOR THE LINUX PORT !!!!

And for the improvements !!!

(And right now I have Manjaro and not Linux Mint... No problem, I fixed it !!!)

THANK YOU again !!!!!!

I almost forgot ! Thanks also in Délest's name !!!

Posted By

Stinaris
on 2023-03-03
10:56:38

Just need an Android port now happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2023-03-03
13:27:03

I also started to wondering around, I only have a not successful try to make MOD music in the 90s, so worth a second try grin

I am still invstigating thre README file for the Instrument creation, I will try to do something sounds like an organ. Yeah, it is a kind of square wave with a little longer decay than piano.

This PETSCII was made 5 years ago, and I tried to add my fav BACH music, but the editor I tried to use had incorrect frequencies, and in BASIC the sound generated PLOP sounds I found too annoying.
Maybe now...

Definitely the pressed key is incorrect :-D

Posted By

zzarko
on 2023-03-04
16:29:41

(sorry, could not resist... happy )

Posted By

MMS
on 2023-03-04
20:56:30