Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2023-02-03
10:19:10
 New covers from Lacus

It's kind of hard to gauge what forum/site visitors are interested in, and "old Hungarian educational software" probably doesn't excite too many folks, even if you happen to speak the language happy

Nevertheless I figured it would be worth a quick post. I received a large pack of these from Lacus (big thanks!) and I've been adding them to site in a piecemeal fashion.

It's nice to have them properly archived (TAP file, cover scan, etc), though some of them are - one must be honest - are a pretty boring affair. The stuff from OKTA, like the recently added Munka are just basically the same cover as their other releases, not much look at. The Deltasoft programs from (private) on the other hand... Oh goodness! happy There's something so hilarious and nostalgic about the illustrations. Egyszerű Gépek (simple machines) has poor sap casually being tortured with the help of some pulleys, while Nyomás (pressure) illustrates the point with a champagne cork being popped happy

Anyway, there's a lot more to come, I won't keep announcing them as they are added (hopefully one per day), keep an eye on the New Stuff page if you're at all interested in seeing these.

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-02-03
10:25:35
 Re: New covers from Lacus

Love the whole series, Lacus is again doing a great work!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2023-02-09
18:01:19
 Re: New covers from Lacus

I'm still adding these, I hope whoever is interested in this stuff is keeping an eye on the New Stuff page. But just one more quick note; check out the recently-added Sebesség-Gyorsulás for some serious 3D car racing wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024