Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-01-05
02:38:50
 Re: "Stamps Back" première

I would have easily expected that the Plus/4 part would have been a short passage into the whole story – which, we can fairly say, it's a very well told one, loved the documentary! – but to be honest I imagined that the Plus/4 role in the evolution of the digital era in Hungary, and in particular during the choccie weekly sessions, has been way larger than they presented, mostly due to the diffusion of this machine into the secondary schools; I also imagined that the C64 would have prevailed in a later time right after the dissolution of the Soviet Block due economics and availability.

In general, a more-than-2-hours documentary needs to have a story with some "romanced and emotive exaggerations" here and there to keep as much as pulsating and passionate the whole tale, and probably Mucsi has given his own contribute to this cause happy The Plus/4 side story has to be told yet, and I bet there is so much material to place on field, e. g. I would call "to the arms" ppl like TGMS who has already shown to be friendly inclined to spend his precious memories about that argument.
Oooh btw, into my imaginary Plus/4 related documentary, I would also like to invite Reddi to ask him where are gone those promised already done games for which I payed heavy money grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024