Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-12-18
15:15:35
 Merry X-Massacre To All!

X-MassacreThe snowflakes are falling down, Xmas is around the corner, and you have to ride a very long road to hunt for presents' boxes. These so simple words could make it appear as an easy task... But no, it actually is a real X-Mas massacre... An X-Massacre!

Mika "Misfit" Keränen is back for his holidays on Commodore 16, with his personal and perfectly recognizable style, and this time in particular by choosing some minimalist pretty graphics, in a Minter-like fashion twist. Run along a starry road at different speed rates, collecting presents' boxes and shooting at some nasty baubles and other running meanies. Attack waves keep infuriating, like every respectful shmup should do, with more enemies on the screen to be shot down.

Welcome back Misfit, and happy X-Massacre to you and to the whole fan-base belonging to your funny 16kB games! And to you, player: if you like the Misfit's games, you can pay him a coffee.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-12-18
15:15:35
 Re: Merry X-Massacre To All!

A Christmas themed fast-paced shooter. Time to get into holiday mode happy

Come on folks, things have been really quiet around here. If you have 5 minutes to spare a play just one round with this new release and upload your scores to the HoF.

Posted By

Misfit
on 2022-12-18
15:29:25

Hi again!

I made two christmas games for VIC-20 few years ago, but now C16 needed my love.
I spend few weeks and tried to create something silly, fast and pleasant. Well.. here we go.
Actually I'm very satisfied with the finished version.

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-12-19
01:58:14

Yes, I second Csabo about entering your best score in the Hall Of Fame, jewel of this homepage. I'm gonna try some plays after the worktime today.

Posted By

Mad
on 2022-12-22
00:12:41

Wow ultra nice game! Awesome presentation, too! Happy XMas from here, too!

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-12-23
08:29:57

The author himself @Misfit pushed me down in the vanity board, but I'm gonna try harder once back at home the next week grin

Posted By

MIK
on 2022-12-30
13:13:39

Slowly going through all these amazing releases and this is a very tricky but neat little shooter that begs just one more go every time you die! grin

Many thanks! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024