Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

PARALAX
on 2003-07-10
 Yape 0.49 has Joystick Bug!!!

I've tested YAPE few minutes ago and unfortunately noted that the PC Joystick Emulation has a fat bug. If you're using PC Joystick, it moves to wrong directions. After resetting the machine and using the directions on PC joystick it seems that it's behaviour like the Plus/4 direction keys on keyboard.

Does anyone having the same problems?

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-07-10
 Re: Yape 0.49 has Joystick Bug!!!

I noticed that I cannot click unless I press CAPS LOCK twice, then the click will occur. This is in regular Joystick emulations, not PC joystick.

I have found a couple other problems relating to 1551 emulation, that I have emailed Atilla about.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-07-11

I confirm this as a bug... I've switched the keys for cursor and the joystick but forgot about the PC joystick =( I'll probably release a 0.49b or something soon(ish)....

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-07-11

I've just tested GEOS on YAPE 0.49 and it loads fine as long as you are running it in 256 KB RAM mode.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-07-11

Atilla, thanks for the confirmation. Can this be repaired for YAPE 0.50, so that it will load on 'standard' 64k mode? happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-07-12

It's not necessary... My bad: yesterday I tried it with 256 KB memory settting when it did not load with normal size memory, but the point is it will not load if that's the first thing you load in the emulator.

So the solution is to try loading it twice and the second time it will load.

I have no idea why this happens. Note that I've had a HDD crash so I had to rewrite a few parts of the code since then.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024