Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

shoulders
on 2022-02-24
10:13:19
 Anyone a member on lemon64.com - Need a private message

Hi

I cannot create a new account or reset my password on lemon64.com because of how they have things setup. You need both a username and email address to be able to reset your password. The combination I use does not work.

I was hoping that if someone sends PM to the user 'shoulders' then hopefully I will get an email to whichever email account I used (I have a few) and then I can reset my password.

If you create a new account then most cPanel servers will greylist the email and you will never see the registration email. You will not get another.

thanks in advanced, also if you do, just mention here so I know if it worked or not.

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-02-24
10:34:11
 Re: Anyone a member on lemon64.com - Need a private message

User "shoulders" doesn't exist on Lemon64 forum, the closest one is "shoulders1024".

Posted By

shoulders
on 2022-02-24
10:42:35

That is me aswell. I have just retried registering shoulders and it has not said this username is registered this time.

I will see what happens.

Thanks for the help.

Posted By

MIK
on 2022-02-24
18:14:54

YouTube are just as bad, they want to sent a code to an email you were using like 22 years ago that does not exist any more.

Try making a Gmail account, it will require a mobile phone number for ID reasons, (use your partner's grin) but should work with Lemon64.

Posted By

shoulders
on 2022-02-25
07:25:03

To be honest, I have spent enough time trying to get registered. I have emailed the admin and heard nothing.

The site obviously does not have anyone looking after it which is a shame. You cannot even search without being logged in. It has been tied down without any care for the users.

I will just have to use google and site:lemon64.com

Posted By

MIK
on 2022-02-25
09:52:27

Internet fatigue has set in. sad

I can still search on Lemon ok without being signed in, (try another browser or device) but yeah sometimes it's quicker to Google search and check out a video. More times than not the comments to a video can be possitve as they have an interest in what your looking at, less arguing as well.

Posted By

shoulders
on 2022-11-27
13:58:06

I managed to get sorted by contacting a mod. I don't want to post his details here so he doesn't get flooded with requests.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024