Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2022-01-25
08:04:25
 Re: Who Dares Wins II +4M [PAL/NTSC]

OFF:
Hi Luca and Charlemagne,

I know I am totally lame on the topic badlines and synching to the perfect rasterposition.. I could imagine to try that one day by myself, but in the past I relied on the sources by maniacs like Bubis, Bsz, Degauss or IstvanV. I found them here in the database if I remember right.. The synch stuff maybe not to be too complicated just do an inc $ff19/$ff15 somewhere to see if everything is stable (of course the white dot of the inc is helpful :)) and on the right position but I too almost never did that, maybe on or two times only. I learned that if you do a twister the easiest way is just to suppress all badlines, then maybe a loop could be used, too. So yeah, me am lame too.. happy (nice to see all that intro / homebrew game stuff popping up here, even a DYCP is something to love on the good old C16)

ON:
Who dares wins II was one of my personal favorite games on C64, I think I even loved it more than Commando. Nowadays I try to ommit this kind of games out of personal reasons. But nice to have a (now patched) version of this game found here, too..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024