Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Ferrie
on 2003-06-21
 c16 power connector

Hi there,
Does anyone know if the c16 powerconnector has +9 volts on the core-pin, or +9 on the outside.

It would help me a lot preventing my c16 to blow up accidentally wink

Cheers,

Ferrie, the Netherlands.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-06-21
 Re: c16 power connector

I donno by heart but I can look it up for you. I have a few C16 adapters.

BTW, I'm also in the Netherlands. Which city are you in? happy

Posted By

Ferrie
on 2003-06-21

Hoi ! Ik woon in Middenmeer, Kop van noord holland.
't zou mooi zijn, ik heb alleen de c16 zelf verder niks. 'k ben met een collectie bezig en kon deze krijgen samen met een plus/4 (ook kaal trouwens). Verder heb ik een aantal 64's compleet (stuk of 12) in diverse modellen, een vic20 (ranzig vergeeld), a500's en a1200. zoek nog wel een tweede diskdrive voor de 64. Enfin: lekker hobbyen.
en Jij?

Posted By

Ferrie
on 2003-06-21

I'm sorry for this Dutch reply.
To make this forum worth reading, here's a short answer in english:

Wow that would be great. I live in Mid-lake village, a small town in the middle of nowhere and i like to collect commodore stuff. (Perhaps this historical information will be of great value in the far-far-future)

Ferrie.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-06-21

Da's mooi, hoor! happy

That's great! I'm in Amsterdam though. Have a few C64's but I am mainly a Commodore 16 and plus/4 fanatic. happy I think I have a spare adapter too, but I have to look in my boxes. Drop me a mail if you want, you can find the address in the database on this site, or by clickin on my name (I think).

On the subject of the question: you can basically use any 9V/1A adapter for the C16 (those that come with diskmans and so), a lot of people used that like that.

Posted By

Ferrie
on 2003-06-21

Well, Years ago i have ruined some piece of electrical equipment by connecting a universal powersupply with switched polarity. That's why i'm a bit cautious this time happy

Anyway, I work in Amsterdam so I definately will drop you an email.

Cheers,

Ferrie

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024