Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-12-16
08:18:05
 Raid On Fort Knox!

Raid On Fort Knox screenshotCharlemagne is back with a new game release: Raid On Fort Knox!

In this action/maze game, your task is to sneak through the treacherous tunnels of Fort Knox, avoid the deadly panthers and abscond with as many gold bars as possible. This game is a loving tribute to the VIC-20 original, released by CBM in 1982.

Watch the author's YouTube video, or play the game now!

Posted By

Chronos
on 2021-12-17
08:18:05
 Re: Raid On Fort Knox!

Welcome back "CHARLEMANGE" ! grin

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-12-17
09:40:28

Nice to see you back on the keys Charlemagne, your new game is a "touching" one for several different reasons, and pours love from every side for sure. Btw, check the whole pack again, I've spotted some flaws here and there, and some features can actually be improved, in order to make right justice of your passion for game's coding wink Remember: we all are always pleased to betatest your delicious stuff, don't fear to bother any of us, use our love for 264 gaming at your services whenever you want to wink

Posted By

Charlemagne
on 2021-12-19
13:25:47

Chronos: Thanx, I have just seen again "the big CoV story" (at Árok party 2011) on YouTube where I found you as a camera man... happy You were so young.

Luca: OK, I am sure you and Csabo are blowing the same stone... happy Thank you for your support. You are right about "Raid on Fort Knox", there are a lot of flaws in it, but there is no one to be perfect. I started this project maybe before Summer and there were some milestone where I almost said "no way"... happy BUT I loved to make the animated characters such a self-way. (They should be optimized, too.)

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2021-12-20
12:58:53

Whoever might have wondered what Charlemagne meant saying Luca and Csabo blowing the same stone, it is a Hungarian idiom (egy követ fújnak) meaning something like being in cahoots. Fun fact: it is said that its origins can be traced back to India and it is based on superstitions regarding the imaginary behaviour of certain snakes.

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-12-20
09:52:20

Woohoo nice to see that you are on it again. Your game looks very nice, nice twist to the "normal" labyrinth style games! Keep it up with the good works!

Posted By

Charlemagne
on 2021-12-21
16:39:30

gerliczer: You are an alive encyclopedia walking on two feet... happy OK, I think there are a lots of idioms in America, too. For example: "You are an apple polisher.". This idiom doesn't mean anything to Hungarian people, because it's a foolish thing for them... happy What is that? Are you cleaning an apple? Why? In turn this American idiom means a man who want to seem a very good pupil in the eye of the teacher. This is a catastrophe. happy

Mad: Thanks. I loved this game when I was a child. I thought I was a robber and I had to escape from police. Because of my cartridge titled "Rauber und gendarm" and its cover shows a robber who had just come out of a bank while police was chasing me by motorcycle with "NiNo" happy (As you can see the intro picture) BUT in this year I realized the original game was "Raid on Fort Knox" where I am a robber, too, but there are no police... ...there are panthers...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024