Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-11-13
11:11:34
 ...W-e A-r-e T-h-e P-E-T-S-C-I-I R-o-b-o-t-s...

Attack of the PETSCII RobotsAttack of the PETSCII Robots by David Murray AKA The 8-bit Guy is now on Plus/4 too!

It comes on two disks, one for the coloured ECM version coded by Jim Wright, and the other containing the PETSCII version converted by "an old newcomer from the golden era": Ko-Ko, who sets a double hit in few days together with PETSCII Lemmings. Included in the complete product line ("standard box"), there is a fantastic all-color 32 pages manual, an additional Plus/4 manual and a Userport interface in order to play the game with a NES pad, all in a classy exposition box. Prices are from 10 USD to 50 USD depending on the chosen product: Digital Download Only, Lite Copy, Standard Box, Autographed Box.

Overall, it's a very competent production, go to the online store to purchase your own copy.

Posted By

orion70
on 2021-11-15
11:11:34
 Re: ...W-e A-r-e T-h-e P-E-T-S-C-I-I R-o-b-o-t-s...

Hey, PETSCII Robots is available also for the 35K expanded Commodore VIC-20 happy. I have purchased the digital version for the VIC, and must say it's a wonderful game - and the manual is just superb.

Overall, a great job. I invite everybody tu buy a copy for the favorite machine, i.e., the Plus/4 in this forum wink

Posted By

GeTE
on 2021-11-26
08:42:09
 Re: ...W-e A-r-e T-h-e P-E-T-S-C-I-I R-o-b-o-t-s...

Well, I hope you all here may help me with an issue I want to solve before the box arrives.

Today you can order replacement SNES-Controller and all I found have the original grey color. Then you may buy SNES-style-controller to be used with USB and they are mostly grey and also black.

But what I want to use on the plus/4 together with the userport-adapter is a black (or anthrazit) SNES-controller!

Is there anyone out there selling replacement-controller for the SNES in black? Or maybe some provider who makes a replacement SNES-controller in grey and an USB-controller in black on the same molds, so that I can transfer the interior between both and that fits perfectly?

I hope someone has an idea, because I posted the same question in the german Forum64 but no one answered until today:
https://www.forum64.de/index.php?thread/120465-ersatzcontroller-f%C3%BCr-snes-in-schwarz-nicht-als-usb-f%C3%BCr-den-pc-wer-hat-da-einen-t/

EDIT:

I kept on searching and I was successful. I found this one in transblack with the SNES-plug (no USB!):
https://www.hyperkin.com/scout-premium-controller-for-snes-spaceblack-hyperkin.html

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024