Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-12-02
11:10:52
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@gerliczer / @MMS: Szerencsére ezek az alkatrészek messze nem olyan érzékenyek, mint a '84-es korabeliek. Ettől függetlenül én se tanácsolom a nyugodt tapizást! wink

@Yoss: A következő adag szerelődik épp' össze, de - ha mindenkinek kell, aki jelentkezett - az elfogyott. Viszont a fő komponensekből szerencsére van, ha a "tucat-alkatrészek" beszerzésével nem lesz gond, (sajnos mostanában ott is vannak fennakadások, ) akkor tudok majd még összeszereltetni. Küldj egy emailt!

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@gerliczer / @MMS: Fortunately, these components are nowhere near as sensitive as the contemporary ones from 84. Yet, neither I am encouraging feeling them up without a single worry. wink

@Yoss: The remainder of this batch is currently under assembling and if everybody still insists on having the ones they requested it is already "out of stock". However, I still have on stock some of the main components. If there will be no problem with purchasing the common components, as these have shortages too, I'll be able to have some more assembled. Send an e-mail, please.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024