Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-09-27
02:09:56
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@MMS: My test SID has been through a lot. It's been in so many cards it doesn't even exist! happy But his voice is not yet hoarse. grin

@siz: So far so good!

@Chronos: Unfortunately, mine too... happy

Na de komolyra fordítva a szavakat... A héten az első kártyák elindultak a megrendelőknek, végre! Remélem hamarosan meg is érkeznek. Említettem, hogy az aktuális NAE Test Suite még nem ismeri az új kártyát, emiatt azt is frissíteni kell. De...

Az utóbbi években - talán páran észrevették - nem használom már a régi csapatnevet. Emiatt a kártya is "rebrand"-elve lett, ugyan egy kissé sutára sikerült, de ez már így marad. grin Az "NST's Audio Extension"-ból "C264's Audio Extension" lett, rövidebben NAE helyett CAE. Hát, nem mondom hogy valami frenetikus elnevezés lett...

A tesztprogram már régebben elkészült, csak "rilízt" kellett belőle gyártani. Frissítettem az oldalt, azon belül az angol és a magyar nyelvű tesztprogramot. Valamint a dokumentációkból (angol / magyar) is készült aktualizált változat, ebben a régi / az új (NAE / CAE) kártyák képei is szerepelnek a magyarázatoknál. Funkciókban a két kártyaverzió megegyezik, de az egyértelműség kedvéért talán érdemes volt a dokumentációkat frissíteni. (A honi változatban ráadásul egy tonna helyesírási hibát is javítottam. happy )

(no topic)

@MMS: My test SID has been through a lot. It's been in so many cards it doesn't even exist! happy But his voice is not yet hoarse. grin

@siz: So far so good!

@Chronos: Unfortunately, mine too... happy

Now, to get serious... First cards left to their purchasers this week. At last! I hope they will arrive soon. I did mention that the current NAE Test Suite does not recognize the new cards yet, therefore it must be updated too. But...

Some of you may have realized that I don't use the old group name any more. That's why the card has been "rebranded". It turned out to be a little botched, but that's how it will be from now on. grin "NST Audio Extension" became "C264's Audio Extension", for acronym CAE instead of NAE. Well, I wouldn't call that a frenetic name...

The test programme was done a while ago, now I have to turn it into a release. The thematic page of my site was updated, especially the English and Hungarian test programmes. The manuals, both the English and Hungarian language versions, also were updated; now it has pictures of the NAE and CAE both. The two version have the same functionality, but maybe it was worth updating the documents for the sake of clarity. (while at it, I corrected a ton of typos in the Hungarian version, too. happy)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024