Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-10-13
00:18:08
 FPGA core on the Turbo Chameleon 64

Update 1. The developer is making quick progress with the adapter. I've offered my services for testing.

Update 2: Testing will soon be underway. the adapter developer is posting me two adapters. One for the core developer who I'll be lending my spare keyboard to for testing the core, and one for myself. Wooo.

The adapter production data will then be made public domain.

P.S. I don't suppose anyone has a spare keyboard for sale? They're extortionate on fleabay.

Update 3: They’ve arrived.

Only the one on the left has the C116/Plus4 keyboard connector as well as C16. I will be sending the one on the right to the core developer which just has the C16 connector.

Update: I forgot to add the actual download link here. See first post. Well he's just about added the option to plug in a real C16 keyboard, finally now going to add D64 support. Will be testing the core when he's uploaded the next update. I've also asked him to add crt support too, and also the ability to use a real disk drive which he is now looking into. As far as I know, this is the only FPGA solution for the 264 series. Played the Arkanoid+4 prg file last night and so far so good. This FPGA core has lots of potential for the future.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024