Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-09-13
14:58:32
 Re: Function 2̶0̶2̶1̶ 1991

Hű... Mit is írhatok... happy

Egyrészt: végre egy offline parti! happy
Másrészt: végre egy Wild, ami nem csak az én gépemen fut! grin
Harmadrészt: köszönet a partiért, a lehetőségért, hogy bemutassuk, meg a közönségnek is óriási köszönet a szavazatokért! happy

Az SD2IEC-es téma szerintem majd megér egy új thread-et, így most erről sokat nem írnék. Annyit viszont igen, hogy innen is köszönöm Charlie-nak (az egyik parti-szervezőnek) a produkció után a magyarázatot a közönség felé, mert anélkül kevésbé lett volna tiszta, hogy mi is volt látható. Illetve köszönet Larry-nek, mert nem csak az animációt konvertálta, hanem a sok nyűglődésemet "meghallgatta" az SD2IEC fw faragása közben, és rengeteget tesztelte a félkész dolgokat. Illetve ezt a tesztelést Siz is csinálja, ő egy másik nagyon fontos módon is tesztel: használja a szokásos módon a módosított eszközt, és keresi az esetleges anomáliákat. happy

@Mad: I hope to have a release of the fw soon, with full documentation and sample codes.

(no topic)

Wow... What could I write... happy

For the first: an off-line Party, at last! happy
For the second: a Wild, that runs not only on my machine, at last! grin
For the third: thanks for the Party, for the opportunity to present it and gigantic thanks for the audience for their votes! happy

The topic of SD2IEC will be worthy of a new thread, therefore I won't write about that much. However, I send my thank you to Charlie (one of the organizers) for the explanation to the audience after showing the product, because it would have been less clear without that what was shown. Also thanks to Larry not only for converting the animation, but for lending an ear to my fussing about while I was kneading the SD2IEC firmware and endlessly testing the work in progress versions. This testing is also done by Siz, who does it in another very important way: uses the modified device in every day's operations, looking for possible anomalies. happy

@Mad: I hope to have a release of the fw soon, with full documentation and sample codes.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024