Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-09-09
12:34:51
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Ó jaj, egy kicsit ismét elhavaztam. :| Szeptember elejére ígértem email-ben a csomagok küldésének a megkezdését, aztán lassan itt van a hónap közepe. Épp a csomagolással küzdök... Úgy tűnik, marad az a megoldás, amit eddig csináltam, mivel nem találtam olyan kartondobozt, ami méretben megfelelő lenne. (Persze gyártatni lehetne, csak itt megint a darabszámmal van gond. happy A "kis széria" további gyönyörei.)

@Grass: A következő adagban van a neved!

@mono: It is possible to order, but read the opening post. If okay, write email for me.

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Oh Dear! I'm again in a "slight" delay. :| I promised in e-mails starting to post packages in the beginning of September and here we are almost at the middle of the month. Right now, I'm struggling with packaging. Most probably I'll carry on applying the same packing method I used so far as I couldn't find cardboard boxes in an appropriate size. Obviously, it could be manufactured to order but here we have problems with the numbers again. happy Oh, the additional delights of small batches.

@Grass: Your name is in the next batch.

@mono: It is possible to order, but read the opening post. If okay, write email for me.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024