Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-08-10
01:18:52
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Bréking nyúz:

Hosszabban: annyi ideje húzódik már, hogy a képen látható állapotot el se hiszem! happy A szerelt nyákokat már kb. két hete megkaptam, de addig nem mertem szólni, ameddig - legalább egy részét - készre nem szerelem és nem próbálom ki. A 10-ből 7-et összeraktam 8580-as SID-hez, ezeket remélem nem kell majd módosítani! grin Ezek zenéltek is fejenként úgy fél órákat, egyelőre minden rendben levőnek tűnik, de a "kiszállítás" előtt még mindet tesztelem ismét. A maradék 3 majd akkor indul, ha kiderült, hogy milyen verziójú SID-hez kellenek. De itt is írom: a preferált az "új" változat, a 8580-as! (Ha valaki ragaszkodik a "régi", 6581-es verzióhoz, természetesen annak sincs akadálya.)

Ami vissza van: valamilyen megoldás a csomagolásra, illetve a szállítási költségek kiderítése. (Az utolsó gyártáshoz képest pont ez utóbbi sokat változott, gyanítom hogy nem az előnyünkre. confused ) Hamarosan írok email-t a listámon elől szereplőknek a típus kérdésével kapcsolatban. Eddig mindenkinek azt mondtam, hogy ráér eldönteni, na, itt az idő! happy

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Breaking news:

In more detailed form: it has been dragged for so long that I can't even believe the state captured in the picture. happy I received the PCBs populated with components about two weeks ago but I didn't dare informing you until at least some of them I didn't finish and test. I assembled 7 out of 10 for 8580 SIDs which I hope wouldn't have to be modified. grin These already played music for about half an hour apiece and everything looks all right so far, but I'll test them again before shipping. The remaining 3 will be finished after clearing up what version of SID should they be made for. I reiterate: the new SID is the preferred type, the 8580. If anyone insists on the old version, the 6581, naturally it can also be done.

The things remaining: some sort of packaging solution and ascertaining shipping fees. Compared to the time of the previous manufactured batch this latter changed a lot and I suspect not in our favour. confused I'll send an e-mail to the people at the top of my list regarding SID type soon. I was telling everybody that you still have time to decide so far. Now, it's time! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024