Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-05-24
 Hold your breath for this!

I though Lavina would post this news here, but since noone had done it yet, I hereby let you know that TCFS maestro has picked up his project abandoned 10 years ago:

Anybody knows the name of this game? happy Sources say it is going to be very cool!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-05-24
 Re: The Game

It's going to be awesome! I guess we all know the name, but actually the name is quite an issue. I'm not going to say the name. Wow, let me put this in a very policitally correct way.

There is a similar game from a company that is very protective of their games. I know that a certain developer tried to make a Palm version of that game, and they ran into some trouble. Therefore I think it would be very wise to call this new game something different, even one letter difference is fine.

Why? When I check the log here, there are a few robots that concern me a lot. One of them clearly states that it only crawls sites to pick up possible copyright violations! I'm sure we'd all hate it if this game we are looking forward to so much would get into trouble.

So I'm suggesting Lemminx, or something along those lines.

But other than the above BS, I'm very excited and can't wait to have this!!! happy Good Luck, TCFS!

Posted By

Spector
on 2003-05-24
 Re: Hold your breath for this!

I've just clicked on the link and looked at that guys release list. It's pretty impressive. Can these games only be played on an emulator, or can they be copied somehow onto disk for play on a real plus4?

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-05-24
 Re: Names

Is that so? Did not know it Pretty sad. How could anyone with a sober mind imagine that this thingy is more than pure enthusiasm? Anyway, a good name could also be 'Lamelings' happy refering to the creatures and the company maybe, not the game! But seriously: let the author decide! wink

Posted By

Spector
on 2003-05-24
 Re: Hold your breath for this!

I'm assuming that tapes would take forever to load, and not be worth the hassle...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-05-25
 Re: Tapes

Well, it's going to be a min. 1 floppy sided game, so there'll be no tape version. But most people probably won't have the chance it to try on the real machine anyway...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024