Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-05-19
 Big upload + Udo's stuff!

Ok, last night I uploaded a big bunch of nice stuff in rulez.org, read the newfiles.txt when you're in in order to see what's new.

Here you can also find the Udo's stuff: watch out for the Udo's graphic editor with unreleased graphics, for the DDR versions of Summer and Winter Events, for all the games in early stages we found and for the very rare "challenger" version of a classic in c16 games: Gwnn!

Enjoy! happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-05-20
 Re: Big upload + Udo's stuff!

I'm going to crawl it today (full crawl to remove dead links). Many thanks Luca for all your work on categorizing/uploading the stuff! happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-05-20

Challenger! ???

And where on earth did you get hold of that?? happy

Patrick Strassen did'nt mention he still had all his original software, but maybe I never asked the question wink

Ok time to head on over, must see this!

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-05-20

Ah man this is amazing!!!!!!!!!

I've been way to busy to even look 100% at Udo's stuff because of work and family, but wow the readme you guys added was OH MY GOD!

I saw the Legionnaire Demo quickly (Red Soldiers) and was blown away knowing Udo was in contact with Jörg Dierks. That was one question that was anwsered by this alone happy

Maybe Patrick Strassen will pop by again some day and I'm sure he will be pleased to learn his original work has been found and thanks to Udo! Another Story to be told aswell happy

It feels like 1986 all over again! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-05-20
 Re: Challenger (was: Big upload + Udo's stuff!)

Ok, Luca by now is Challenger fan #1!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-05-20
 Minor problems

Luca,

I'm going through the new additions to the database, and found a few things.

1) That cracked version of ACE +4 is from CMS, not CSM (they are two different guys).
2) The version of GrandMaster you marked wrong year is actually the correct year, check the .TAP file. It's not uncommon to write the copyright year of the first release (not on C16 though).
3) Mount Vesuvius has a space in the filename.
4) Fusion's Frank Brunos Boxing is missing an S from the filename. What a nice intro this one has! Haven't seen that one before.

That's it so far...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024