Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-01-30
20:08:00
 Re: 20 hour gaming challenge for British Red Cross

Another generous donation has been made by Mr or Ms Anonymous. Thank you whoever you are happy

I will be streaming live on Sunday, Jan 31st. The stream begins at 11:30am British Time. And the event begins at 12pm finishing the next morning at 8am.

I hope you can all attend, and give me plenty of game suggestions as I’m streaming happy

Again, all proceeds raised are going to the British Red Cross to help support people who are struggling alone through this Covid lockdown. More details on the page.

My Fundraiser

My Fundraiser Profile

My Facebook Live Event Page (please join)

Donate Here

This will all take place in my own home. I will primarily be focusing on retrogaming. I own a C64, an expanded C16 plus a raspberry Pi arcade cabinet. It’s a pity my Spectrum Next hasn’t arrived yet, oh well.

I also own an xBox One and an Oculus Quest 2 if I feel in the mood. The latter might be a bit tricky to setup for live streaming though, and I’d likely look foolish wearing goggles dad dancing to Beat Saber like a lunatic anyway.

Anyone is welcome to give me game suggestions during the live broadcast, in fact I insist on it :D

More donations are already beginning to trickle in, so for anyone who hasn’t already please give if or what you can. I will update everyone on links when I begin the stream. It will be streamed live on Facebook, not sure about YouTube also yet.

Time to stock up on cola and snacks. I’m probably going to regret this.

Anyway, must stock up on cola and snacks, and choose whatever else games wisely. It’s going to be a long day, I’m probably going to regret this, lol.

P.S. I will be providing Facebook and YouTube links here shortly before I begin. Please let me know what games you would like to see me play in the video comments.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024