Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hypex
on 2020-12-27
00:14:49
 Guide to uploading?

Hi guys.

Is there a guide uploading to the site here? I'd like to upload some programs I created back in the day. Some small demos and BASIC games I ported to the C16 with enhanced sound and graphics. I'd like to upload them here.

I found the Uploader under Features but all I've done is upload a random file for staff to look at. I did see the one for adding a new entry but I'm bit lost using it. Can it be translated from it's options to a meaningful place for organised software? grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-12-27
07:41:20
 Re: Guide to uploading?

You've done everything right happy I'm not sure what the guide uploading could say other than... do exactly what you did. (Click "Features", click "Plus4 World Uploader", select file, click Upload.)

To add a program, (from the homepage) you click "Edit Page", click "Programs", click "New", enter the details, click "Save". The one thing you can't do at the moment is link the uploaded file to your newly created program record, we (the "staff"... so me or Luca) do have to copy it over.

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-12-27
15:58:56

I added the release date of 2020-12-27 to Xmas Tree then it has been (probably) removed, does it has an uncertain release date?

Posted By

Hypex
on 2020-12-28
10:45:52

Thanks guys. Yes Luca, the release date is uncertain, or in reality the written date. As I was around 12 or 13 when I wrote it and it then was saved to floppy. And only showed to my family. Great job adding it thanks!

I made up a description which disappeared but I'll attach here.

Hello everyone! And a Happy Christmas from 1980 somewhere! This is an XMas demo I wrote for my C16 as a teen. It draws a tree, displays a message, then does some colour cycling. Source included.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024