Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-12-23
14:07:57
 Re: Novamaker release and testing

Thank you for the quick answer, and for your effort on this cool tool. At the moment, I haven't tested it yet, but just to advice that nova2.prg obviusly included my forced fix in the very initial JMP at $06A6, so if you run that version of course it works grin

Wandering aroud my thoughts, whereas the tool itself does includes just .exe files, the example pack also have header.prg and loader.prg, which actually should be the Novaload splitted into two, right? Having these into the official release, one can physically change'em to change both the beginning (graphics and stuff) and the ending (fixing) of the Novaload, right? If yes, they should be officially included into the whole tool grin

$FFBD is the Kernal subroutine to assign a filename e.g. to be loaded, essential to normalli load a file. My crack actually assign an eventual filename, if I use your tool once I called the Kernal routine to search for what I intended to be a file with a name, it fails; if I delete that JSR $FFBD it works. This occurs probably because my cracked game use to unchained Novaload files, whereas your tool saves the subsequent Nova file directly as data to be loaded in halfwaves, no FOUND required.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024