Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-08-10
01:17:41
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@gerliczer: Ismét köszönöm a trenszlétet!

@Ati: Á, lelövöd a poénom! happy (Az összerakott kártyát "össze akartam fényképezni" egy GUS-sal, pont ezért. wink )

@siz: Amikor először láttam a szélességét, én is meglepődtem, mert az emlékeimben ott sokkal nagyobb hely van! :| Amúgy szerencsére a fotó perspektívája csalóka, csináltam is egy fotómontázst a részletekkel:

A felső sorban egy kiszedett alaplap látható az érdekes részeken, alul meg a gépházban ugyanez. A fennmaradó résbe egy 1.6mm-es vastagságú nyáklapot toltam bele, ami ott egy kissé lötyög is, nem szorul. Szóval úgy 1.4-1.5mm-es falvastagság maradhat a doboznak. Az persze jó kérdés, hogy ha a doboz nyomtatva lesz, akkor ez mennyire számít vékonynak.

@Chronos: Azért bízzunk abban, hogy lesz még parti, ahova cűgölni kell a stuffot, akkor meg az ilyen kölöncöket jobb kihúzni. grin

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@Ati: Eh, you spoil my punchline. (I wanted to make a "joint picture" with an assembled card and a GUS just for that. )

@siz: I was surpised too, when I first saw how wide it is because there were more space there in my recollection. :| Fortunately, the perspective of the picture is illusory. I made a photo montage showing the details:

The top row shows a motherboard removed from the case in the most interesting places. The bottom row is the same in the case of the machine. The remaining gap easily accomodates the 1.6mm thick PCB I slid in there without sticking. So, the cartridge case may have a good 1.4 to 1.5 mm thickness. Although, it is an important question that this thickness is thick enough for 3D printing a case or not?

@Chronos: Let's hope there still will be parties to where you must draw along the iron in which cases it is better to remove such clogs.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024