Posted By

BSZ
on 2021-08-10
01:17:24
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

@gerliczer, @MMS: Thanks for the translation! happy

Újabb állapotfrissítés: a múlt héten megjöttek a nyákok:

Az említett szélesítés meg van oldva:

Így fog az élcsatlakozóhoz csatlakozni, itt azért már látványosan szélesebb, mint az aljzat háza, ellentétben az eredeti változattal:

A másik említett részlet, egy 3 mm-es furat is jól látszik, ezen keresztül összecsavarozható az esetlegesen készülő doboz. Lassan azért már végre látszik, hogy mi is készül, remélem minden úgy is fog működni, ahogy terveztem! wink Jelenleg "rágom a kefét", mert alkatrészt még nem sikerült rendelni hozzá, így a "fejleszői darabot" se tudom összeépíteni. De hamarosan sor fog kerülni arra is.

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Fresh status update: the PCBs arrived last week:

The widening mentioned previously is finished:

That's how it will slide into the edge connector; it is visibly wider than the housing of the receptacle compared to the original version:

The other mentioned detail, the 3mm bore through which the possibly built cartridge case may be screwed, can also be seen well. Slowly it starts to clear up what will be made in the end. I hope everything will work as I planned them. Currently I'm "on the edge" because I did not manage to order the parts for the cards. Therefore, even the "development copy" can't be built yet. But it should not take long before I do that.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024