Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-09-19
13:27:23
 Space Adventures!

Adventure In Time And SpaceEscape the mundane by playing these four space and sci-fi themed adventures, converted by KiCHY!

The flagship game is Adventure In Time And Space (Dorothy Millard, 1989). A sprawling two-part adventure that takes you to many locations, including a deserted space station, visiting cave men, medieval England, into the Alps, a far off planet and the London suburbs.

In Moon Stroll, you're... strolling on the moon (who would have thought?). Things aren't that simple though, you must find your way back to your spaceship and travel back to planet earth.

Fans of Doctor Who must try The Key To Time, where you step into the shoes of the Doctor himself.

Finally, in Quann Tulla the player wakes up from hibernation on the titular spaceship. You must survive and save the Federation in this high-tech space adventure full of databanks and teleportation.

Enjoy!

Posted By

Chronos
on 2020-09-21
13:27:23
 Re: Space Adventures!

Finally! Great release guys!

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-09-21
13:52:35

Many thanks, I'll give these a try when I get some free time! I love a text adventure!

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-09-22
14:59:29

This is a really nice series! Thank you!

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-09-23
14:36:11

Wow another bunch of adventures.. Nice picture btw..

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-09-24
02:19:46

Sweet releases! As tradition, I wait for DGS's votes, then I will cast my own happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024