Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-09-09
16:30:25
 Re: T.M.R - Get Well Demo

I wish him all the best.

As you can see, the traditional medicines can't help here.
Because it is a virus, spreading all around your body. No good medicine against it

Doctors can't do anything with the virus within your lungs. They can just pray and give you salt fluid. Really
Hopefully you can inform him about my suggestion. Worth to try it. Really works. No side effects.

I manage to cure myself with the colloid silver from a Lyme infection, and a probable tumour in my finger (bone).
8 years ago I passed a lumbal punction in hospital to doublecheck if I have meningitis from virus, after a tick. The biggest pain in my life, ever.
After that I asked the doctor, if they know, it is a virus, and meningitis, what they would do? Answer: pills to reduce your fever, and salt fluid to your body. Then what you would give, if you would NOT know it? The answer: the same.

I am enligtened.

They simply cannot help you in virus infection.
They simply cannot save T.M.R., his own body can save himself. Your body and immune system can help.
Colloid silver could be a great support as it stops the viruses in your body able to execute proliferation.

It could be the REAL solution to COVID infections and prevention, not the "stay at home"+ "mask". It will stay with us, anyhow. the best way to get rid out of it to kill it.
With silver it is possible.
Do you know, that viruses cannot survive more than 10 minutes on silver and copper surfaces? Yeah, what about the door handles... Change all to copper...as our grandfathers did it, though they had other materials too.

Both of my kids got a silver cut from their great-granny, and I asked why? Because I found it too luxurious present, especially knowing her incomes.
She told: to keep them healthy.
https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/5-medicinal-benefits-of-using-silverware-for-babies/864

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024