Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Neo-Rio
on 2020-08-25
21:56:37
 SceneBase disk collections

Hi Plus/4ers.

I was going through SceneBase looking for missing C64 games: http://scenebase.org/collections/c64/sets
Anyway, in one collection called "DuncanTwain_HCC-batch2016" I noticed a whole pile of C16 disks with games on them. In fact, doing a search for "C16" should achieve a number of hits if you look through the disk directory meta-data.

Granted - many games in there are probably already listed here on P4W, but as I didn't look closely - maybe there are some not listed here in some of these sets? And maybe someone here is enthusiastic enough to check?

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for any other C16 disks I stumble across and keep you posted

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-08-25
23:01:59
 Re: SceneBase disk collections

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the heads up. I grabbed that pack, 3321 D64 files, whoa! I only did a very quick look, but there are indeed some C16 programs on there that we don't have. We'll add these to the site as time permits.

If you find any more, definitely let us know!

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-08-26
04:34:48

Thank you Neo-Rio, both Csabo and I can boast a great career in sifting through gigantic archives forgotten in the darkest meanders, to our great pleasurewink I have already started saving something, including Courbois Software ProgrammaOverzicht, a gem with a precious software catalog. Now we coordinate and we will bring out the best.

Posted By

Neo-Rio
on 2020-08-26
19:49:22

Yes, there's a huge amount of Courbois stuff (many hacks actually) and other Dutch stuff in that collection.
I'm only halfway through but already Gamebase 64 has a lot of new stuff added for the next release.

Posted By

SVS
on 2020-08-27
14:50:58

WOW!

Posted By

Patrick
on 2020-08-28
06:28:32

I have a lot of original tapes of the Courbois stuff! They were huge suppliers, back in the days, for almost all commodore computers!
The company owners were also huge, maybe around 200 kg each!! Hahahahaha...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-08-28
16:56:13

That's great news Patrick, be sure to send us any covers, etc. that we don't have.

Posted By

Patrick
on 2020-08-29
06:56:09

The tapes were not really that fancy to see. Just a cover with the program names! I will scan some in...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024