Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-08-10
17:28:20
 Re: T.M.R - Get Well Demo

Off:
My "Charlatan" free info: I think I worked out a possible cure/prevention on COVID permanen lung damage.
Evaporeted colloid silver need to be inhaled daily three times, and it will not let bacteries or viruses to spread across the lung. So it will stop spreading it and the immune system will do the remaining job (it need a lot of Vitamin D due to"stay at home").
Colloid silver -despite it is a "heavy metal"-is very well tolerated by the body, could be digested, and could be used from outside to eliminate spots or major infections inside the skin (but it needs no cut just a good soaking for some minutes per day).
I personally use it since years to handle different infections, and (as one example) successfully cured myself from confirmed Lyme infection without antibiotics, but some other ppl around me also used it to solve major toothache originated from the roots (otherwise could be handled with operation or tooth removal). It is rather easy to buy at pharmacies as nose cleaner fluid, but it has a much broader spectrum.
Some older doctors know, that silver was wildely used in the past at First WW as a wide spectrum antiseptic material, but was forgotten in the period of antibiotics. But antibiotics cannot solve virus infection, while silver does,as it stops its expansion.
BTW a big potion of the different human cancers also caused by viruses, called HPV.
Not widely known, but true.

Just telling you, that silver can kill those little germs.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024