Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2020-08-05
20:56:16
 Re: YapeSDL with Raspberry Pi / RetroPie

Yeah straight away as soon as I tried to move the stick on the menu and failed, lol.

The cabinet itself doesn’t have D-Pad functionality. I just tried a logitech controller with D-Pad in a spare USB port which I could have resorted to as an alternate third controller, but that doesn’t work for me at all for some reason. It’s not ideal for me anyway as wish to keep the cabinet’s classic arcade feel where I can. Would it be feasible to implement the control stick for the menu too? Or maybe if you can tell me which file to configure to maybe alter the menu control method from d-pad to control stick so to suit my needs happy

P.S. For some even stranger reason, the previous version allowed me to at least navigate just up and down on the menu with two of the six fire buttons on my cabinet (not left and right), but not anymore with the new version (although I can still select with one fire button) so am currently using my USB keyboard for full navigation of the menu for now. At least I can now exit the emulator with it though. But ideally would like to be able to just use the stick and a fire button for full navigation.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024