Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-07-07
01:51:14
 The Librarian

The LibrarianExplanation? None. Author? RoePipi. Awesome PETSCII, colorful graphics, unique gameplay? Check, check and check.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2020-07-08
01:51:14
 Re: The Librarian

Zseni cucc!

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2020-07-08
11:59:39

I could spend a few minutes on this cute game. First, you have to find out what the rules are. You get a negative score when making a mistake but the game doesn't end if you have a total score under zero, so plenty of time to find the patterns. Successfully finding out the goal you may gain some self-confidence, but no worry, there are more patterns to learn if you want to work more efficiently by taking back several books to their shelves at once. Great you completed level 1! What, these shelves just got new numbers, that means a new pattern to learn! Then I ran out of free time happy
It's a cute small game with a challenge to the mind and to the body (well, your hands, at least). Congratulations RoePipi!

Posted By

RoePipi
on 2020-07-08
14:27:58

Thanks guys!
Well, level 1, at least, doesn't mind if you go below zero happy
Yes, I wanted for anyone trying out the game to find out the rules first. And second. And third.
I guess you won't look at library shelves the same way again! XD

Posted By

Verona
on 2020-07-18
09:45:18

Great, but I am a sucker in this (too).

But I wonder, if an indie game studio watch this, and make it with Unity engine, limited stamina, in complete darkness with a flashlight, add an undying nemesis and VR support, and kill this game with this "features". grin

Posted By

RoePipi
on 2020-07-19
08:53:27

Can't wait for it to happen! grin

About the rest... You're only a sucker if your boss tells ya! grin

Posted By

Charlemagne
on 2020-07-19
17:37:28

I gave it a try and the logic is very simple for me, because I also work in the library. happy
We teach UDC (ETO in Hungarian) numbers with pupils in school. Which number do you think for computer studies?
BUT, the third level is too rapid for me, I am very slow or/and it's getting late.

Posted By

RoePipi
on 2020-07-20
11:50:18

Well, congratulations! The third level is meant for competing among players, you can toss up more books onto a random shelf when the pile of returns gets too high, you get a score nonetheless happy
Anyway, this is the first time I noticed there is an official character set out there which has the logical narrow vertical lines for C= + G and C= + M !

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024