Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-07-05
12:06:17
 Major Blink Deluxe

Major Blink DeluxeWe had a lot of adventure games released in the past months. Recently, the action games are striking back, after Alien8 and the new Dizzy game, LOD joins the ranks of cracker groups, hoping to shine some light on an old classic:

Legion Of Doom just released Major Blink Deluxe! Grass created a beautiful rendition of the original cover art for a recent C=64 port of the game, and he also did a more colorful, Plus/4 specific version. A fresh new main menu and cheats menu with 12 options (including some anti-cheats) waits for you in this release.

Nojeee, the father of Berks did an awesome job with this old-school shooter, and we hope the Deluxe version manages to pay its respects. Check it out and enjoy!

Posted By

siz
on 2020-07-05
12:06:17
 Re: Major Blink Deluxe

I have to admit that I don't recall ever playing this game before (I know: shame on me).
But you can see the love the guys put into making this release. I especially love the digi music in the intro. The title picture also looks really very good. And the blinking animation is so smooth!
And all those possibilities in the cheat menu!

Great work, guys!

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2020-07-05
12:36:49

There are so many options to modify the gameplay, sometimes you feel in a different game! Pump up your speed, become invincible, let them come nonstop and avenge all the unfair death you endured in the past from these enemies happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2020-07-05
19:15:36

Very well crafted as is usual from Master Csabo happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2020-07-06
02:52:53

Nice!

Posted By

dLst
on 2020-07-06
15:46:07

Thanks for your work. It's one of my favourite games happy

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-07-06
17:37:43

Nice! And nice proportional scroller in the intro, too! happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2020-07-08
06:45:02

Runs well on the real deal! One of the best oldskool games around there on plussy..

Check /only hungarian dub yet grin /:

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-07-09
01:50:33

Very nice release, thank you all for the cheats. New high scores, I 'm coming happy

@Chronos: I think after +4 releases with such a good music part, it would be nice to add two 1 meter high speakers and a subwoofer to that setup, just to match to the music grin

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024