Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

kcsaba33
on 2020-05-24
10:04:49
 plus 4 hiba

Nekem is volt a nyolcvanas évek végén egy plus 4-em.Sajnos az évek során elkerült tőlem,viszont nemrég sikerült venni újra egyet.Abban kérnék tanácsot,hogy van valami gond a joystick-kel való játszás során.Bizonyos játékok nem száz százalékosan írányíthatóak,mint például tutti frutti.Azért írtam pont ezt a játékot,mert anno tudom,hogy nekem akkor ment joystickkal.A baj az,hogy minden írányba megy csak balra nem.Próbáltam vagy öt verzióval ,de mindig ugyanez van.Tehát nem a játékok rosszak.A joystick jó,mert más játékkal müködik.(van másik joy is és azzal is ezt csinálja.)A neten azt írta egy srác,hogy lehet ted chip hiba is.Egyébként néztem a joystickot a hid-test programmal is és fura,hogy az egyik joy aljzatban teszteléskor ha elindulok valamelyik írányba,akkor azzal egy ídőben nem érzékeli a tűzgombot..Basic-ben se azt írja ki szerintem amit kellene,felfelé nem írt ki semmit,lefelé húzáskor felugrik a kurzor a bal sarokba,jobbra húzáskor 2-es számot ír,balra húzáskor jobbra elindul a kurzor.....Teszteltem a Adventure Parkot is,de nekem a joystick miatt nem tökéletes,itt meg ha jobbra húzom nem megy,hanem ugrál,így meg állandóan meghalok.Amúgy billentyűzettel megy.Azt mondanám majdnem minden tökéletesen müködik....vagy mégsem.?

plus 4 problem

I also had a plus 4 in the late eighties. Unfortunately, it lost it over the years, but I recently managed to buy one again. I would ask for advice about a problem playing with joysticks. Some games are not one hundred percent controllable, such as Tutti Frutti. I picked this exact this game because back in the day I know that joystick controls worked. The problem is that all directions work, except left. I tried like five versions, but it's always the same. So it's not the games that are bad. The joystick is good, because it works with other games. (I have another joy, and he one behaves like this too.) A guy on the net wrote that there could be a TED chip problem as well. I also looked at the joystick with the HID-test program and it's weird that when testing in one of the joy sockets, if I go to one of the directions, it won't detect the fire button at the same time. Even in BASIC it doesn't print the right number, "up" doesn't print anything, "down" makes the cursor go home, "right" prints a 2, and "left" makes the cursor go... I tested Adventure Park too, but it's not perfect for me because of the joystick, here if I pull it to the right it doesn't go, but rather it keeps jumping, so I die all the time. By the way it works with a keyboard. I would say it works almost perfect... or is it not?

Posted By

BSZ
on 2020-05-24
16:58:27
 Re: plus 4 hiba

Ez az anomália a leírás alapján TED-hibának tűnik, mintha kezdené megadni magát benne a tároló. BASIC-ben is az "alacsonyabb számú" joy csak a 6, D, 5, R illetve T, a "magasabb számú" meg a 4, A, 3, W illetve SHIFT billentyűket "emulálhatja", minden egyéb gomb az hiba. Ha tényleg ez a TED-ben levő tároló döglődik, akkor lesz ez még rosszabb is. :| Ezért is szorgalmaznám, hogy ha valaki játékot ír, akkor mindenképpen legyen benne lehetőség billentyűzetről való irányításra! happy

Re: plus 4 problem

Based on the description, this anomaly seems to be a TED error, as if the container is starting to give out. In BASIC, the "lower number" joy can only "emulate" the 6, D, 5, R or T, the "higher number" and the 4, A, 3, W and SHIFT keys, all other keys are a problem. If it is indeed the storage that's in the TED that's dying, things will get even worse. :| That’s why I would urge that if someone writes a game, there should definitely be a way to control it from the keyboard!

Posted By

MCes
on 2020-05-26
03:38:41
 Re: plus 4 hiba

The TED inputs used by a joy are the same used for both joys and the keyboard, so if the TED is the problem you have to find the same problem on the other joy and some keys of keyboard that will be malfunctioning.
If the problem is ONLY in one joy you can check (with a multimeter, remember that you have to use exactly the points that I indicate!) :
1) the electrical continuity between each switch inside the joy (open it!) to the cathode of the relative input diode (see electrical diagram)
2) the presence of a correct junction loss (0,5..0,7V) on the relative diode.
3) the electrical continuity between the anode of the diode and the relative TED pin (not on the socket: on the TED chip pin!)
4) verify that between the joy line and the +5V line there are KOhm of impedance

http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/schematics/computers/plus4/index.html

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024