Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-04-15
15:00:39
 Re: Atic Atac is released

Stinaris I suggest to edit your posts adding new text and leaving the old one too, it should be helpful to understand the evolution of the game's improvements happy

Tested on PAL real machines, it worked flawlessly to me now.
The shoot/pick/drop usage of the fire button is a bit trickery to be managed, but a bit of training is helpful for sure. To avoid that, you could add a different timing for the functions: in addition to the direction/no-direction which splits the pickup/drop function from the fire function, you can add a different timing, and wait for a longer time in order to pickup/drop items, otherwise is a shot in the given direction or in the last direction archived.
Pressing fire after the game over should be "shielded" from the subsequent checking fire to start a new play, you can add some lines in order to wait for a "no fire" situation before jumping back to the title screen.

My opinion is again that you have p.l.e.n.t.y of C16 memory to be used for little touches here and there, high score, pause and quit keys, titles, whatever happy

Do the characters have different features?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024