Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-03-26
21:12:55
 Re: Sidekick264 - software defined cartridge

Frenetic I first used the term ram drive, which was obviously wrong, it just meant your memory expansion. Sorry for making the same mistake again with the $80 memory expansion term. I am from the "user / coder side" of that. I just see that you built a memory expansion and want to use it.. Dunno if that is possible, perhaps it's best to ask Gaia, the one and only master of Yape, to implement it into Yape, so we wouldn't have this "wrong" communication stuff in between.. But our own projects have some time.. So yeah nice project you do!! Very much appreciated! I am not so much on the "every word must be correct" side of life, sorry, hope that is not a big problem.. Btw... we use the Euro here in Germany, not the Dollar.. So it would be an 80 Euro (€80) device I was referring to :D .. Also my mistake :D..

@Off
Btw.. Currently were using an optional Hannes memory expansion "mode" for our project.. Later on there could be a memory expansion only project in the next years, just to show what's possible if you do have some more than the usual 64k memory. Perhaps your "expansion" would be around then, too..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024