Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

indi
on 2000-06-25
 PS2 spec..

You know... I really am fed up with people slagging the PS2 just because of the current run of games... Sonic Adventure wasn't exactly the worlds greatest title either, and I guess all of you decided to totaly ignore "Godzilla" which a spectrum could have run.

The first generatin PS2 games are just that, first generation, Dream cast is on to about the 3rd by now, and while I must admit to liking the dreamcast, I think the PS2 will wipe the floor with it once newer games start appearing.

Sony have made a fab machine, and it's MUCH quicker than dreamcast, and I suspect it'll even hold up to X-BOX...

Still, the main reason for posting my "emulation" thing was to show just how quick it is to port to, and how nice it would be to have an emulator running at 50Hz on a TV... A CD with ALL the plus/4 or C64 games or whatever will be cool, and it will come

The Hardware is easy, the sound should be as well,
and its very quick... Just think if someone does a DVD with every emulator, and avery game...
be well cool!! MESS would be a nice project to port <g>

So lets not bitch about Dreamcast ver's PS2 like we used to do Saturn ver's PSX... coz thats dull.. Who cares who wins, as long as theres great software...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024