Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BSZ
on 2019-11-05
08:15:19
 Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Hm... Lassan kifutok a 20 db-ból. happy Egyrészt:

Grass, Sheme: Küldjetek email-t, mert az email címet tudom a listára felírni, hogy tudjam, kit kell értesíteni.

MarkL: Please write email for me, I couldn't decode your post.

GeTE: The SID replacements is designed for C64, and not fully compatible the original SID chip. They may work, but compatibility is not guaranteed. The photo is actual, I don't plan any big changes.

siz: a nyák-ot újra nem akarom tervezni, csak minimális módosításokat akartam rajta csinálni, amik a szerelhetőséget javítják. A felfogató furatokhoz jelentősen módosítani kellene a méreteket. De azért még gondolkozok.

Re: SID-Card, 6th. batch

Hmm... I'm slowly running out of the 20 pieces. First of all:

Grass, Sheme: Please send me an email, so I can add your email address to the list where notifications will be sent.

MarkL: Please write email for me, I couldn't decode your post.

GeTE: The SID replacements is designed for C64, and not fully compatible the original SID chip. They may work, but compatibility is not guaranteed. The photo is actual, I don't plan any big changes.

siz: I didn't want to redesign the PCB, I only wanted to make some minimal changes that improve build-ability. I would have to change the size quite a bit in order to add those holes. I'll think about it anyway.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024