Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2019-06-21
13:49:46
 Re: Tri-Micro Newsletters

The original project was 17 years ago, I no longer have the PC that held the original scans. The original paper newsletters are packed away in storage, it'd take some effort for me to get ahold of them otherwise I'd simply rescan them now.

Before I shut down my site, I gave Csabo permission to move over anything of interest (other than GEOS 3.5 English, for legal reasons). Another site started "reusing" various Commodore-related scans and news articles without permission of the original scanner or webhost, so it's entirely possible Csabo or Luca removed my scans from general availability -- I don't see them on the Publications page now.

And just being honest, I once got into a disagreement with another forum member who claimed Commodore produced X number of Plus/4s, but my Tri-Micro newsletters revealed royalty payments of Y machines ... I trust the people who received royalties over the engineer's memory of 20 years prior. wink

I never received BushRat's TriMicro newsletters, so unless he sent them to someone else, they may be lost to history.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024