Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2019-05-08
08:55:58
 Re: Berks Four ... coming soon?

Great news indeed nojee, I'm looking forward to play the brand new Berks game!

- PRG is ok, turboload can be used just if you wanna put your release on a D64 image, or, pretty retro weirdo funny, if you eanna release a tape version as TAP file with a turboloader grin In any case, I strongly suggest to compress your game with one of the numoreous bit/byte packers around, first of the row Exomizer of course;

- keyboard commands are a retro fun option indeed, but of course, they're absolutely not needed, they weren't present in the best games of the late commercial era, just to have an example...

- here is THE place where to put all the incoming native stuff! wink send the final release to me or Csabo, we'll do all the rest, spreading it thru all our channels and contacts.

And now the important note: do you need help, music, additional graphics, exomizing the final stuff, have care of the D64 handling, need a coffee? Ask here to all of us, we're ready to join forces!
Also, my real Plus/4 is here, ready to test programs, as many buddies of us just did. We only need a chat+file transfer ;)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024